WORK WITH ME
I offer face-to-face counseling at a substance abuse treatment center for middle aged women in Huntington Beach, California. I also offer coaching services via Zoom for women ages 40 and older struggling with age-related life adjustment issues, empty nesting, identity issues, negative body image, relationship renegotiation, career guidance, shame spirals, fear-based thinking, and much more. Although I am trained as a psychotherapist, this is not psychotherapy. Rather, what I offer clients is guidance, feedback and support, drawing from my years working with clients from various "walks of life," my research and my personal wisdom. I believe life mentoring (coaching, counseling, guidance) should be affordable to just about everyone, thus I work hard to keep my fees reasonable and within the reach of most people. Because I believe mentoring services should not be a long-term endeavor, I offer mentoring packages of five sessions with a free introductory chat to ensure we're a good match. Clients can then end our mentoring relationship, renew for another five sessions, or take a break and purchase another five sessions at some point down the road. The model I believe is best for many people is to commit to five sessions and then take a break to let the new knowledge sink in, and then a few months down the road (or longer), pop back in for another five sessions. But you're the client, so you decide.
- Where are the sessions facilitated? Zoom
- Do you have a waiting list? Usually yes, but I usually have a slot within a relatively short time.
- Do you give refunds if I can't finish all 5 sessions, or feel better after a few? I do not give refunds, but clients who want to take a break and stretch their sessions out are welcome to do so.
- What's your cancelation policy? I require 24 hour advanced notice, but if you have a sudden illness or have an emergency, we can reschedule for that same week.
- Are you willing to talk to a potential client before a package purchase? Yes! If you're curious about whether mentoring with me will be helpful, we can exchange a few emails and even have a 15 minute chat on Zoom to see if we're a good match.
- Do you work with clients who are experiencing a mental health crisis? No, but I can provide referrals to licensed counselors who do.
- How can I contact you? You can use the contact form below.